The award-winning, ultimate trekking boot. Designed to meet the demands of serious trekkers that are looking for the highest level of comfort and protection. Move confidently on variable terrain whether single or multi-day treks. The FORGE features our innovative technologies with the comfort, look and natural feel of Nubuck leather. The upper utilizes an elastic fabric on the collar and instep to allow flexibility and easy step-in. The Nubuck leather naturally conforms to the thermo-formable inserts during the customization process. Equipped with Vibram Arctic Grip, representing the most advanced cold-weather gripping system Vibram has ever created. The technology, combined with Tecnica’s unique outsole design, offers unparalleled grip on wet ice as well as durability and performance.
Sizes: 6 - 13,5 UK
Upper: 1,8mm Nubuck leather with stretch fabric base
Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear
Outsole: Vibram® Forge with Arctic grip compound
Midsole: Adaptive system; 2 Layers of EVA combined with 1 layer of ESS
Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Trekking
A unique bottom unit; inspired by nature, designed for nature. The oversized lugs are reversed to increase the contact of the rubber with the surface. In combination with a triple density midsole, the lugs move and conform to the variations found in outdoor terrain.
- Lower midsole layer: Soft density EVA allows the deformation of the lugs to adapt to different terrains.
- Central layer: Hard ESS EVA protects the foot from hard, edgy rocks.
- Upper layer: Mid density EVA is light, flexible and cushioned to deliver the maximum level of comfort.
Vibram® Megagrip Compound delivers the ultimate level of grip and durability on all surfaces and terrain
Both Forge and Forge S uppers are built with a newly developed, highly abrasion resistant elastic fabric. This design allows a high level of support, protection and durability within an extremely adaptive and flexible upper.
- High-level of adaptability during customization
- High-level of flexibility and comfort while walking
C.A.S. – FOOTBED
The first high-end, customizable footbed built specifically to match the unique last of our boots. All the benefits of a customized arch support without the disadvantages (trimming and changing the foot positioning) of expensive after-market solutions.
- Fully customizable arch and heel cup for incredibly natural support and foot hold
- Supportive Trekking specific designed thermo-formable inserts
- Customizable EVA layer on the forefoot and heel shock areas offers comfort and cushioning
- Perforated breathable zones
C.A.S. – UPPER
The first heat-customizable upper in the outdoor industry. Offers a high level of foot-hold, support and comfort; tailor-made around each foot.
- Customizable heel pocket for perfect heel hold
- Customizable arch matches the customizable footbed for ultimate arch support
- Customizable ankle pads adjust the size and positioning of the malleolar pads to accommodate the wide range of customer needs
THE OVERALAP DESIGN
Inspired from ski boot design, we created a new construction that allows us to attain the maximum comfort and performance from our anatomical last and customization features. Instead of a classic tongue construction, we removed all excess materials and pressure points from the medial malleolar pad and created an innovative overlap collar design.
- Relieves pressure points on the larger and more sensitive medial malleolar pad
- Allows more space for customization inserts on the inner malleolar pad, where there is usually the widest variation in foot shapes
- The new anatomical overlap design perfectly matches the anatomic last
- Elastic fabric and Gore-Tex® lining on the collar area allows easy step-in
SELF-LOCKING LACE DESIGN
We designed a new lacing solution that matches with our anatomic fit. High tenacity Kevlar loops are used instead of the classic metal hooks which, in combination with a unique rugged lace surface, are self-locking.
- Precise micro-adjustability
- No lace loosening while walking
- No lateral exposure eliminating breaking laces
- Unique, even foot wrapping alleviates pressure points
The use of premium Nubuk leather on the FORGE and the uniquely developed stretch DWR treated fabric on the FORGE S, offers water repellency and durability. Gore-Tex® liners provide the ultimate combination of waterproofness and breathability to ensure our shoes are both durable and comfortable anytime, everywhere…
Benefitting from the evolution of the FORGE anatomical last, the PLASMA features the same great out-of-the box fit with a full, anatomic arch and heel shape. The last is designed to accommodate our C.A.S. customizable footbed.
The best performing footwear with the most innovative technologies and modern design. Boots your customers will want to wear not only for their designed use, but also before and after...