select your country
Tecnica USA warranty covers all manufactured defects in materials and workmanship for two years from date of purchase when bought from an Authorized Retail Dealer. The product will be repaired or replaced if approved by the Tecnica USA warranty service technicians.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
HOW TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
Our Quality and Service Program commitment is we'll have your claim processed and on its way back to you within 2 business days of receiving it.* That's the best warranty program in the industry and our commitment to get you back on the mountain as quickly as possible.
Step 1 Evaluate the validity of the claim.
• Was the product purchased in the last 12 months?
• Was the product purchased from an authorized dealer?
• Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
• Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to heat, solvents, or harsh detergents?
Step 2 Bring the product to the store where it was purchased OR call for a Return Authorization (RA) Number.
• Customers should call our Customer Service at 1-800-258-3897.
• Please tell us what you are sending back. (Describe the product.)
• Tell us why you are sending it back. (Describe the problem.)
• Record the RA# and details provided by Customer Service for future reference.
Step 3 Pack and ship the product you want to warranty.
• Include a copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt).
• Include a brief description of the problem and the RA# provided by Customer Service.
• Mark the defect clearly with a piece of masking tape.
• Print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box.
Ship the claim to:
Tecnica USA Attention: Warranty RA#______________
19 Technology Drive
West Lebanon, NH 03784
Customers are responsible for shipping charges to Tecnica Overnight and 2-Day shipments to Tecnica will be returned in the same manner at our expense.
Tips to Better Track Your Warranty Claim
• Don't ship us peanuts. Think Green, they're bad for the environment.
• We recommend using Fed-Ex or UPS and that you insure your package.
• Hold on to your RA#. If you have any questions about your claim, call Customer Service and give them you RA number and we'll be happy to update you on the status of your claim.
• Street addresses are required. We cannot return ship to a PO Box.
• If you bought your product on ebay, it doesn't have any warranty.
SHIPPING & TURNAROUND
The purchaser is solely responsible for the cost incurred to return the product to Tecnica USA. All product returned by Fed-ex, UPS overnight, 2 day or 3 day will be returned the same way. Estimated warranty turnaround time is 2-4 business days on replacements and 5 business days on repairs.
Tecnica USA will first try to repair the product and will only replace it if it cannot be repaired. It will be replaced with an equal valued product to be determined by Tecnica USA. If that product or equal is not available we will upgrade where applicable.
ALL PRODUCTS RETURNED TO TECNICA USA REQUIRE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF THE PACKAGE.
Please read our WARRANTY FAQ's below before contacting us as your question could be answered there!
Thank you for purchasing a Tecnica product.
How do I find an Authorized Tecnica USA dealer?
Go to the Store Locator page to find an Authorized Tecnica USA Retailer.
Who pays for shipping and how long will it take?
You, the consumer, are responsible for all shipping charges to send the product back to Tecnica USA for evaluation. Tecnica will pay all shipping charges to return the product back to the Dealer. Warranty returns sent to Tecnica via Overnight, 2nd Day Air or Ground would be shipped back via the same method at Tecnica's expense. Your product will be evaluated and processed within 3 business days of our receiving it. This does not include the shipping time, holidays, weekends or any delays due to catastrophe. Tecnica USA is not responsible for any delays incurred by the retailer.
What if I purchased my product over the Internet?
Most all authorized Tecnica USA online dealers have some sort of return procedure. Check their websites for information and instructions.
I bought my product from an online auction site (i.e. eBay), what now?
Unless the seller is an authorized Tecnica USA dealer, there is no warranty. Buying a Tecnica product on online auction sites from an unauthorized dealer is like buying second hand merchandise and is not covered by the Tecnica USA warranty. The warranty is for the original purchaser of the product from an authorized retailer.
What if I lost my proof of purchase or receipt?
We will determine the warranty period based on the date your product was originally manufactured.
Does Tecnica USA have a repair facility?
Yes, in some cases we are able to repair certain damage or breakage.
I bought my ski boots in Colorado and I live in NY, what do I do?
As long as you can prove you are the original purchaser of the ski boots and there is a clear unquestionable defect, any Tecnica USA retailer should be able to help you have the ski boots returned.
What is not covered in Tecnica USA's warranty policy?
Tecnica USA is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred due to loss of use of the product. Tecnica USA's warranty does not cover the following: - Damage caused by misuse, neglect or normal wear and tear. Damage caused by improper storage, oxidized or rusted hardware.
If you have a specific warranty question that is not answered here, feel free to Contact Us and we will respond as soon as possible.